We expect those utilizing our unlimited plan to have reasonable usage. Reasonable means usage is similar to that of NORMAL everyday usage and more importantly similar to the usage of other subscribers on the same plan. Our services are not intended to replace a home internet connection. There is no set cap on our unlimited plans.
UNLIMITED PLANS REASONABLE USAGE POLICY
We want all of our customers to receive the best rate plans and service ("Services") possible, and at the lowest possible retail price. This Reasonable Usage Policy ("RUP") has been created to help stop fraud and unwanted abuse of our services by a small number of customers.
Subject to the terms of this RUP, our unlimited service allows unlimited calling, texting, and data. Unlimited however does not mean unreasonable. Our unlimited services are for individual use only and in accordance with our terms and conditions of this RUP ("Legitimate Use").
The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would NOT be considered Legitimate Use:
- Utlizing our unlimited data plan with a hotspot or soley as a internet connection is strickly prohibited;
- Utilizing the data connection of your service as a home internet connection is strickly prohibited;
- Using voice services for telemarketing or call center operations;
- Re-selling Services to others;
- Streaming or downloading large movies;
- Sharing Services between users whether via a PBX, call center, computer or any other means;
- Sharing data via hotspot or tether device with multiple users (hotspot is strickly prohibited on unlimited data plans);
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications; and
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time, or frequent extra-long calls to one or more specific numbers.
- We also reserve the right to suspend or charge an additional fee if data or talk usage is excessively high, we may terminate service altogether at the end of the current billing cycle for that customer. If we determine your usage is unreasonable in any given billing cycle we may suspend your service and ask you to purchase additional data for the current cycle at the rate of $20 per GB.
We NEVER want to suspend any of our customers for unreasonable usage, and we rarely do. If you have any questions about this policy please contact Deep Sky Mobile support.